Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Weekend

Good morning!  We had a wonderful Easter weekend.  We switched things up a bit this year and went out to my cousins house.  It was a nice, refreshing change!  We had lots of delicious food, was able to spend most of the day out side, shot guns, had an Easter egg hunt, went and visited the cows, rode on the lawn tractor and had fun swinging!  It was wonderful!
Friday night my mom and I went to the George Strait concert!  It's the second time we have seen him and I enjoyed his concert this more than last time.  He sang 30 of his 60 #1 hits and most of them were his old songs, the songs I grew up listening to.  I love his new stuff too but it doesn't get any better than good ol' George!

Unfortunately Easton was (and still is) sick most of the weekend.  He is so congested with a runny nose, watery eyes and well...he is just a little crab ass!  I think it's a mix of teething, allergies and sinus.  Yippee.  I need to get him into the doctor to get him looked at.  If it is allergies I'm hoping we can put him on a low dosage of something to give him some relief.  He is just miserable and I feel for him...allergies suck!  He still managed to score some great Easter gifts from the Easter bunny and he had so much fun on Sunday that he fell asleep in the swing :)
My sweet Bugs...can't believe he will be one in May.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for a wonderful easter weekend! here's to a new week. Xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hope! I hope you had a wonderful Easter as well!

      Delete