Friday, April 25, 2014

Five on Friday.


I ended up having a last minute stay-at-home day yesterday and it happened to be just what I needed.  I feel so refreshed today!  It was a rainy day but I managed to spend some quality time with Easton (who turned 11 months old...) and start my Spring cleaning at home!  I also had a quick shopping trip with Torey last night which always is a good mood booster!

Let's get to it!

{ONE}
Wednesday was Administrative Professionals Day.  Before arriving at work on Wednesday I did not know this but arriving to two beautiful flowers and nice thank you notes instantly makes for a good day.  It feels nice to be appreciated.



{TWO}
Nerium.  Have any of you tried it?  I'm seriously considering it.  I have heard great things and after reading Mama Laughlin's post about it yesterday it pretty much sold me on the product.  Expensive, yes, but I feel like I should have started a skin regimen about 10 years ago and I have a lot of time to make up for!  If I try this I will definitely document it and let you know how it goes!

{THREE}
I insist that the next cup of coffee you enjoy, you should add some whipped cream to the top of it.  You can thank me later!

{FOUR}
Spring Cleaning.  I know, I know...we all hate it but it must be done!  My plan this year is to tackle all cupboards and closets and basement storage first. Get rid of the crap people!  Then I want to do all light fixtures and ceiling fans.  After than I plan to go room for room, take down all wall decor, dust the walls, baseboards and move the furniture out from the walls to vacuum, etc etc.

I was able to get a good start yesterday on clearing out the crap.  I just have to lock myself in the basement now and force myself to go through the madness that is down there.  I also found a great guide on the Cheers Ya'll blog.

Get in those nooks and crannies people!!!!

{FIVE}
This one will be ONE is less than a month.
Hold me.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! My little guy will be 11 months old in a week. I can't believe how fast time flies!

    And I have friends that use Nerium, and they love it!


    Elise // Harvey Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. As well as do all of us point out the actual free of charge delivery? Your own tote of preference may decrease at the front doorstep without the chanel replica handbags delivery price. As soon as on the website, sign-up as well as registered as a member free of charge. After that research the actual tag heuer replica listings as well as pick the tote a person cherished within the season's selection ad, as well as click 'Buy'. Often, you will get caught within the scams associated with phony websites which present because replica watches uk genuine Chanel. Or even you may wind up having to pay a lot more than the actual manufacturing plant cost with regard to Chanel totes along with other items should you get them on the internet through additional multiple manufacturer online retailers. Obviously the majority of multiple manufacturer sellers as well as resellers tend to be sanctioned to market Chanel according to their own declare, however it is actually prada replica normally easier to purchase a Chanel tote on the internet in the genuine Chanel web site. Additionally you wouldn't possess to cover louis vuitton replica all of the revenue these types of sellers in the centre draw out in the client. Oh yea wait around that is a person!

    ReplyDelete