Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Joe + Mary

I got the pleasure to be a part of my brother's wedding a few weeks ago.  It was a beautiful day with lots of sunshine, laughs and love.  My Sweetie Pete's was the ring bear and he did a great job!  I also decorated for the reception.  I'm so happy they let me do this.  With my new adventure starting of decorating for weddings at a local wedding venue, I was able to really see what I could do.  It's such a beautiful place with a lot to offer, check out Barnes' Place if you live in Iowa and are looking for a rustic/barn vibe.

Let's get to the photos.


 All photos courtesy of Katie Lindgren Photography

You can also check out their wedding day video at: Wedding Day Rewind - Mary and Joseph

Also, I started a new blog to highlight weddings that I decorate for.  No names or personal info will be given on this blog, only photos of the decor.  Once I get some post added I will share it with you all!

Joe and Mar, thanks for letting my family and I be such a big part of your special day!  It was a truly wonderful day filled with so much love for the two of you!  I hope you know how much you are loved.  I wish you both all the happiness in the world as you travel through your life together.  Love you both.  Xoxo.

Have a great day!

1 comment:


  1. What's Chanel Inimitable Mascara? Chanel Inimitable Mascara is really a advanced method having a rolex replica distinctive clean style, that mixed can help you accomplish quantity, duration as well as snuggle for your lashes. The actual applicator clean was created to ensure that gucci replica every bristle is actually aimed within ideal balance, along with perfect duration in order to remove your own eyelashes in addition to getting bristle treat as well as flexibility that helps you to produce total mascara software accuracy. Whenever used this provides rich, lengthy putting on color in order to chanel replica every eyelash producing all of them completely described as well as divided. It's elements consist of Professional Supplement B5 that is designed in order to hydrate as well as situation your own eyelashes, together with beeswax, whole wheat burberry replica proteins, castor essential oil as well as drinking water. How can you utilize this particular mascara? The easiest method to utilize this particular mascara would be to utilize in the bottom associated with rolex replica thoroughly clean, free from constitute eyelashes towards the tips about your own top lashes, assisting you achieve actually the best of the eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete